Here is some information useful to know.
- Campfires are permitted only in areas designated for that purpose!
- We have no facilities such as a camping ground. Therefore, tents and campers are not allowed.
- Only screen type shelters are tolerated for eating outside in peace!.
- We recommend to you to bring your own bottles of water for drinking. Water in our cottages is good for cooking, bath, shower, etc.
Fishing authorizations rates
For domestic animals and pets
- Animals of any kind and potentially dangerous to human beings are not allowed on our site
- Dogs or cats must be under the immediate supervision of their owners, leached and never be allowed to run free on our property!
- It is important to know that animal owners will be held fully responsible should their be any injury accident or damage caused by their animal
Pleasure Craft Operator Card
- It is important to know that since September 15, 2009, all people who operate pleasure craft of any size fitted with a motor will have to carry proof of competency.
- We recommend that you click on the link below to get your boating competency card!
- If you do not have your card, you can get on the site a temporary permit for the duration of your stay!
Quebec Outfitters Federation